The Gr8 (pronounced “Great” or “Gracht”) is the lighter, compact version of WorkCycles’ amazingly versatile modular bike system. Like its big brother, the now legendary Fr8, the Gr8 can be configured for many purposes: commuting, carrying a child, rentals, or even fleet use for industry. In fact, almost all of the Fr8 carriers and accessories also fit the Gr8. Though the Gr8 is much lighter than its brother, it’s still a very tough, low maintenance bike suitable for total loads up to about 200 kg (440 lb).
Not only can the Gr8 be built to your needs with many component options and several types of carriers, it also fits nearly everybody. Thanks to its Adaptive Seat Tube™ design a single frame adjusts in seconds to fit riders from about 150 cm to 195 cm tall. This means the Gr8 can readily be shared by a family, an office or entire organization.
The WorkCycles Gr8 is also just plain old fun to ride. It’s short wheelbase, low center of gravity, relatively light weight and fat tires make it both maneuverable and confidence inspiring. New cyclists will feel right at home and experts can carve their way through the city.
- “Adaptive Seat Tube” Quickly Adjustable For Riders 4’11” & Up
- TIG Welded Chro-Mo Frame And Fork
- Heavy Duty Wheels With Aluminum Rims, 13g Stainless Spokes
- Shimano Nexus 8-Speed Internal Gear Hub
- Schwalbe Big Apple Tires (26 X 2.00 Inch)
- Shimano Front And Rear Roller Brakes
- Hub Dynamo, LED Headlamp, LED Taillight With Standlight
- Fully Enclosed Chain Case, Painted Stainless Steel Fenders
- Stainless Steel Handlebar, Stem And All Hardware
- Integrated Rear Wheel Lock
- Steering Stabilizer Spring
- Center Mounted Double Leg Kickstand
- Chromed, Brass Bell
Starting at $2,149
- Frame Color: Black Or Matte Grey
- Custom RAL Frame Color – $199
- Fr8 Long Rear Rack – $99
- Gr8 Short Rear Rack – $79
- Front Frame Mounted Rack – $149
- Rear Wheel Child Foot Guards – $35
- In Stock: (1) Matte Grey